“What kind of throw-in drills do you do on the pitch”?
A question people ask Thomas Gronnemark every day!
Yes, doing drills is essential regarding the development of the players’ throw-in skills. The online courses give you an ability to teach the players the throw-in principles. You can take the video drills directly and use them in your training.
The online courses will cover the following areas:
- How to set up the most basic throw-in drills that the players have to master before they can reach the TOP throw-in level.
- How to make the more complex throw-in drills in smaller or larger groups, so the players can learn to make the right throw-in movements.
- How to make match specific drills, so the players can transfer their throw-in training skills to successful throw-ins in the game.
- How to use video analysis to find the biggest throw-in challenges from your team, and how to turn your throw-ins from week points to weapons.
- … and much more throw-in related stuff.
Thomas Gronnemark releases the online courses at approximately the same time as his throw-in book about “The Long, Fast and Clever Throw-in.”